Wedding Guest Book Alternative
Saturday, December 13, 2014
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu

I while back I had showed you the envelopes I designed for someones wedding. And here is the guestbook! It's SUCH an awesome idea, unlike a regular book! I designed this based on how many guest are invited, so a smaller wedding would be a smaller frame and less leaves (well smaller tree). This is printed on canvas. It's a 30"x40" frame, with a 2" depth.

....contact me (amtullah79@yahoo.ca) if you are interested in having me design one. It's completely customized, to fit the color scheme too, etc.


This is on the canvas, before it's signed. Sharpie Ultra Fine markers work the best, I tested a few!!



After the guests signed.



Close up of part of the illustration. It has a hadith at the bottom.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 12:51 PM | Permalink


6 Comments:


At 3:01 AM, Blogger Hajar Alwi

Subhan'Allah! This looks AMAZING!! I'd love one of my own ... XD

 

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Fruitful Fusion

Absolutely stunning ma sha Allah!!!

 

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Aww, jazakum'Allahu khair you two!! appreciate it.
LOL Hajar, insha'Allah one day you will own one :D

xx

 

At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Web Development

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

 

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Farzeen

Assalaamu'alaykum

Wow.. the only other picture I saw of it before didn't show me the details. MashaAllah, love the type too. beautiful work.. I'm afraid people's signatures might kill the beauty..lol.It'd be nice to see how it looks after being signed.. just for curiosity's sake.

 

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Farzeen

Ooops.. there is picture of it signed.. looks good ! (still...lol)

 

Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts