Leopard Headband
Monday, March 09, 2015
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu

I'm still working with felt, and sooooooooo loving it! I made my niece a headband... it's nice that I can make useful things, and I like that the projects are so small it's done in a day.

She said her favorite animal is a cheetah and caracal! ... so we had leopard print, haha..and that's what we went with. I call her "Juju" like the magic, so I had that embroided on before sewing everything together.



There is Fatimah modeling it for me. Tabarak'Allah. 


What it looks like up close.
If anyone really wants the pattern for the cheetah, just email me at amtullah79@yahoo.ca and I'll see if I can get it go you.

What else is others working on?? And what's your favorite animal?

Labels:

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 3:41 PM | Permalink


2 Comments:


At 10:25 AM, Blogger Farzeen

I love it!!

 

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Farzeen

I love it!!

 

Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts