Kenya:Feeding The Fasting
Thursday, May 28, 2015
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu

I'm just going to get to the point. I'm collecting $200 Canadian dollars to feed the poor in Kenya, during Ramadaan. These are Muslim people, some who haven't even seen what a date is - but have only read about in ahadith, subhan'Allah.

I HAVE $200 (alhumduliLlah), but I'm opening this up to YOU, so you can be a part of this. Just imagine how many people you can feed by contributing even $5 in our collective donation? ....$135 feeds 100 ppl.

If you're interested in being part of this blessing - PayPal me any amount at amtullah79@yahoo.ca  
......it would be kind of silly to ignore this when even $1 makes you part of it, don't you think? Yes paypal me $1 if that's all you have to spare.

I'm sending this money by Friday June 5th, 2015






The Messenger of Allah (salAllahu alayhi wa-salaam) said: "Whoever provides the food for a fasting person to break his fast with, then for his is the same reward as his (the fasting person's), without anything being diminished from the reward of the fasting person." (at-Tirmidhi 807)

May Allah reward you for your good intentions and deeds. Ameen. 



Labels:

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 5:48 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts